- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- Google Analytics
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
- Data regarding your behavior on our website
- Location data
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Analyze the traffic on our website.
We do not share your data with any outside parties.
How do we store your data?
All data is collected automatically by Google Analytics and is stored on Google’s servers. Please refer to their Terms of Service.
Data is stored for the time being.
We do not send you any marketing emails nor share your data with any third party for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Valuatum would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Valuatum erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Valuatum restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Valuatum’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Valuatum transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Or write to us: Linnanrakentajantie 6, 00810 Helsinki, Finland
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Analytics – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your use of our website. For example, analytics cookies show us the most frequently visited pages on our website and the countries most of our users are located at
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
You can retract your consent by clicking the link below.Cookie settings
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Or write to us at: Linnanrakentajantie 6, 00810 Helsinki, Finland